This episode of the Social Link podcast thrusts Alex and Anthony into the present as many of our audience’s questions bring up some questions from previous incarnations of the podcast, as they attempt to rectify predictions from the past. What is the state of mobile and handheld gaming? Are trophies and achievements cooler than what it once was? Find out in this latest episode!
- I actually played video games! And not just video games based on board games either: rain and Strider are talked about!
- Anthony is having problems with Double Dragon for the NES.
- No, Anthony didn’t play DmC Devil May Cry and Bravely Default. For shame.
- There’s a new Magus Rants this week! This time, it’s about games people want but will never have.
- We talk about the state of mobile and handheld gaming. This includes discussions on the current state of the 3DS and the Vita.
- We read your emails! Thank you so much for emailing us. We love hearing from our fans.
- We may also have a regular board game rant from me, if people like want it.
Questions? Comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!